Sanders Aide Threatens Violence If Trump Wins Again
(RightWing.org) – Antique socialist Bernie Sanders faced embarrassment this week, after the release of a video that seems to show one of his campaign organizers threatening violence if President Trump wins re-election in November. The aide went on to discuss how Trump supporters might need “re-education” and praised the notoriously brutal Gulag camps run by the former Soviet Union. It looks like socialists reach for a familiar solution when things don’t go their way.
Project Veritas is an investigative journalism group that specializes in exposing liberal bias and corruption. On Tuesday, Jan. 14, the group released video footage of Sanders’ campaign organizer Kyle Jurek talking to an unidentified person about the prospect of President Trump winning a second term.
- At the beginning of the video, the off-screen person asks Jurek what will happen if the president is re-elected. Jurek’s reply was “F**king cities burn.” We already know from 2016 that the far-left is willing to respond with violence when a presidential election doesn’t go their way.
- The other person went on to ask if Jurek thought “some of these, like MAGA people” could be “re-educated.”
- Jurek’s reply was chilling. He launched into a rant about Germany after the fall of the Nazis, claiming that “Germany had to spend billions of dollars re-educating their f**king people.” It’s worth noting that while the German education system teaches the dangers of totalitarian governments, the only actual postwar “re-education” camps were in former East Germany.
- Warming to his theme, Jurek claimed that the Soviet Gulag system was “actually meant for like re-education.” He also said, “And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags.”
- In fact, the Gulag facilities were brutal forced-labor camps similar to Nazi concentration camps, where prisoners were abused by guards and criminal gangs. Work was grueling and often in harsh weather conditions; around 10% of all inmates died.
- Perhaps worst of all, Jurek implied the same thing is in the cards for the US if Sanders wins. “Like, we’re probably going to have to do the same f**king thing here,” he said. “That’s kind of what all Bernie’s whole f**king like ‘hey, free education!’”
- While it’s possible the unidentified questioner was setting Jurek up, his answers speak for themselves. When asked if Trump supporters need re-education it’s simple enough to answer, “No, don’t be offensive. We don’t do things that way in America.” Kyle Jurek’s answer was very different. You have to wonder why.
Copyright 2020, RightWing.org